For those who doesn’t know, the iPhone allows you to make up to 5 calls at the same time and turn them into a conference call. This is pretty amazing because if you need to talk to those five persons about the same thing, you can do make a conference call and it will be easier and faster than getting all of them to the same place.
If you didn’t know that you could do set up conference call on iPhone, you probably want to do it so now you might be wondering what you have to do to set up a conference call on iPhone. If that’s your case, then you’re in the right place.
In this article we will tell you how to conference call on iPhone, so you will be able to enjoy of this amazing tool that this devices offer.
How to conference call on iPhone
Now we will proceed to tell you all the steps you have to follow for making a conference call on iPhone. It’s pretty easy, so you just have to do all the things that we will tell you and you’ll successfully make a conference call.
• The first you have to do is make a call to one of the persons that you want to talk.
• Once that you do that, you have to tap an option called “Add Call” and then dial in the phone number of another person that you want to talk to.
• After that you have to tap “Merge Calls”. This will connect the both persons in the same call.
• If you want to add more people, then you just have to repeat the same steps. But remember that you can add up to 5 persons only.
As you can see, the procedure it’s pretty easy so if you’re doing it for the first time you won’t have a hard time trying to create the conference call.
Some tips for conference calling
Now that you know how to make a conference call on iPhone, we will tell you some important things and tips you have to know for conference calling.
• If you’re in a conference call and you want to speak privately with one of the callers, you don’t have to wait until the conference is finished. You can tap “Conference” and then “Private” next to the person that you want to talk privately. Once that you finish talking with that person, you can go back to the conference by tapping “merge calls”.
• You’re allowed to add a new incoming caller to a conference that already exists. You just have to tap Hold Call + Answer, and then Merge Calls.